Our fifth day in New York, and we are finally easing into travel mode again. We have done quite a bit.
- Walked almost all of MoMA, which has some amazing works, very pleased to have finally seen the museum. Highlights were the Picasso drawings and paintings esp Les Demoiselles d'Avignon - we know he did a lot of stuff, but sometimes we feel that we've seen almost all of it! Also saw Starry Night for the first time (we think!) and lots of wonderful 20th c American artists.
- Spent the day on busses touring Downtown, Brooklyn & Uptown.
- Shopped for various cables etc and some essential crafting supplies at Michaels.
- Had a lovely walk through Central Park, with a picnic stop on a rock.
- Ate some pretty good meals with various nationalities.
We have also, amazingly, managed to have a few hours rest - must be getting old!